CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR 2022 WEEKLY SCHEDULE
& DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
How can I be a princess?
Princess Boot Camp is a day camp designed just for girls, ages 3-11. Campers will have all the fun and excitement of summer while receiving a positive learning experience. The 3-4 year old campers follow a separate schedule of on-campus activities.
What are the activities?
Campers will begin every day with a warm-up, stretch and a
hip-hop aerobic workout! Campers will be divided into age and grade level groups to ensure age appropriate classes in dance, arts and crafts, and specialty classes. Games, outdoor play on our playground, science, math or cooking experiences will be enjoyed each day! All weekly dance performance videos will be sent out to share.
What is the cost?
Princess Boot Camp is $150 per week. When you take
advantage of our EARLY BIRD SPECIAL it is $120 per week. Those registering for all 10 weeks will receive the 11th week (May 23-27) FREE. Drop-ins are welcome for $50 per day. TO RECEIVE THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT, WE MUST HAVE ALL CHECKS BY MAY 20, 2022.
What are the days and times?
• Camp will be held Monday- Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
• Early drop off will begin at 7:30 am. Late pickup will end at 5:30 pm. Both of these are free to you! After 5:30 pm, there will be a late charge of $1 per minute.
• All weekly dance performance videos will be sent out to share.
What do I need to bring?
• Campers will need to wear comfortable play clothes.
• All participants will receive a Princess Boot Camp T-shirt to wear on Fridays.
• Hair must be worn in a secure ponytail or braid.
• Socks and tennis shoes are required. Campers may bring jazz shoes for dance classes.
• They need to bring a sack lunch, drinks and snacks for during the day.
• A canteen is available to campers during all breaks.
Other important information:
• Steps by Stephanie is not a childcare facility. Princess Boot Camp is a summer enrichment camp!
• Staff and Campers will be checked upon and throughout the day for a temperature. Anyone displaying a temperature will be immediately sent home. If a camper displays any sign or symptoms of being ill, PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO CAMP. Campers MUST BE 24-HOURS FEVER FREE.
• No refunds, or exchanges, on days/weeks missed.
• ALL tuition is due in-full with registration! Checks will not be processed until the week prior to the camp your camper is attending.
FOR QUESTIONS OR REGISTRATION, CALL:
Stephanie at 318.308.2884 or Papa Steps at 318.308.5151
Steps by Stephanie promises to “Step Up” our cleaning measures
in order to provide a safer and cleaner environment.